AMAZI Beauty (Pty)Ltd is committed to respecting and protecting your right to privacy and strives to collect as little personal information as possible. We are also committed to your right to view and request copies, deletion, and modification of the personal information that we collect from you. Please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise your rights in this regard.
This privacy statement relates to personal information provided to us via this website. It does not apply to other parties’ websites, including websites or social media platforms that may be linked to or from our website.
Collection of personal information:
We collect your personal information actively from you: this may include requiring you to submit certain information to register for a particular service, request to receive information or participate in a particular activity; answer specific questions, for instance through a feedback form or questionnaire; or maintaining a record of correspondence.
Storage of personal information:
- We store your information on our private Salon bridge database which is hosted in a private network with no public access, using security and encryption technologies that are compliant with regulations.
- When you make a booking with us, we share this information with our therapists so that they can perform the booking for you.
- We also store this information so we can show you a history of bookings you have made on our app and website.
- We never share your personal information with any other company without your consent.
- We will not use personal information that you provide to us in a manner inconsistent with the purposes for which you provided it to us. Furthermore, we do not sell, rent, or lease personal information.
We collect your credit card information to take payment for your booking, but this is never stored on any of our systems, and instead is stored directly with our payment service provider, YOCO. You can read more about their security here – https://www.yoco.co.za/za/terms/privacy-and-app/